Rush Printing Company was originally established in the 1940s in Barnard, MO by John E. and J.D. Rush. In 1949, Rush Printing Company moved to the Maryville community. In 1988, current owner Bill Treese bought the business from J.D. Rush after working for the company since 1966.
Printing has come a long way in the last 100 years. When Rush Printing Company was first started, the printing process required hot lead type and several chemicals. The process was very labor intensive and time consuming.
Sixty some years later, Rush Printing has progressed far beyond those early days. With the installation of a Kodak Magnus 400 Computer-to-Plate System, the need for film and chemicals in the printing process is eliminated. Plates can be made directly from the computer. Along with this technology, Rush Printing has several offset presses, including two multi-color presses, two for direct impression printing, perforating, numbering, and die cutting, a programmable paper cutter, two folders, and a saddle stitcher.
With all the equipment and updated technology, we are able to better serve you, the customer, by giving the best quality and fast turn-around time on all projects. “Our goal is to print quality work in an acceptable time frame for a reasonable price.”